Company Banner

Company Banner

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Called "Ottawa's Go-To Company"

Today has been quite a day I am pleased to say!

I have received about 10 phone calls many of them interested in our staging services and booking appointments. I did have a “New” agent call me (one I have not worked with before) and start to ask me questions about my company, packges, pricing, and more. Once I finished answering all of his questions I asked him “May I ask how you have heard of us?” and he replied “I asked a bunch of agents that I knew and I also checked out your web page and liked the presentation and you seem to be the –Go To- Company for Home Staging in Ottawa”

FABULOUS! That is our goal, to be Ottawa’s go-to company for home staging for all realtors & home owners alike!

Capital Home Staging & Design builds long lasting relationships with our clients built on strong staging products and our outstanding customer service.

If you are spending good marketing dollars on your properties (and if your listing them you are) then you and your clients need to experience Capital Home Staging & Design where we can help you earn back your staging investment ten fold!

Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Kristy Morrison

Owner, & Property Stylist

613-832-8958

www.CapitalHomeStagingAndDesign.ca

 

Posted via email from Kristy's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment