Company Banner

Company Banner

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Using Artificial Plants in Your Decor

I don't know about everybody else but when I buy a plant it usually ends up dying on me. I fail to remember that I have a living thing that needs to be taken care of and forget to water it. Well don't worry because there's a cure in sight...get a fake plant! Using artificial plants in your decor is a great way to bring life into a room but are also maintenance free. There are numerous stores that sell artificial flowers, plants and shrubs in the Ottawa area, ranging in price from $1 and up. Also remember that you get what you pay for. The more realistic artificial plant tends to be the more expensive one. On the other hand, I have bought them from Dollarama and from afar they look great! Have fun and good luck decorating and don't be afraid to use an artificial plant!

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!
    some fake plants now of days look so real you can hardly tell!

    ReplyDelete