Company Banner

Company Banner

Monday, November 2, 2009

Staging Drapery Qucik Fix

Have you ever walked into a home and they had no drapery and the view is looking onto other houses or construction site?? Definitely not a selling feature of having to look at that.

When I am stuck and I do not have drapery for the room I head off to Bouclair. Bouclair has a WIDE variety of drapery in a one stop shop so essentially all you need is 10 minutes in the store and your good to go on your staging adventure.
Another great place to obtain drapery and cheap is IKEA, their sheers start at $10.00 for a package of 2 which is good enough for a whole window!!

I have heard of stagers using bed sheets for drapery but I find that lazy, cheap, and unprofessional looking. We are selling a house not a frat room.

Good luck & Happy Staging.

1 comment:

  1. I truely agree with your comment about the sheets. I have walked into a room that has sheets made into curtains and all I want to do is suggest help to the home owner. In the past though, I find that some people are just fine with the sheet look. Go figure? I don't get it?

    ReplyDelete