Company Banner

Company Banner

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

High-ho High-Ho it's off to School We go......

Well, I received a fabulous call from Bell High school recently....They have asked if I would be their teacher for a general education course on Home Staging, Choosing Colour & Professional Organizing! Of course I said MOST DEFINITELY!

Starting September 2009 I will be teaching these 3 general education courses for 10 weeks! More information can be found in the printed books that come out at the end of the summer. We are going to learn how to stage a home to make it look it's best for sale. How to determine what colour you should be choosing for your walls and how to get organized in ANY room!

if you have any questions about the up coming courses let me know and I'd be glad to help!
-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment