Company Banner

Company Banner

Friday, August 19, 2011

Task To-Do's

I’m not sure I understand your question.

When you post to posterous you do it by sending an email to post@capitalhomestaging.posterous.com (I have added your emal address so your approved poster you should receive a confirmation email.) this should be used ONCE a week to write a blog which is sent out to ALL of my social media sites so you don’t have to post it over and over again on different sites.

Example:

Email TO: Post@capitalhomestaging.posterous.com

Subject: TITLE OF THE POST (EX: staging is like apples & oranges)

Email Body: IS THE BLOG BODY where you write the entry and when you hit SEND it will automaticall post to

3 twitter accounts, lined in, facebook all accounts etc.

This is NOT to be used daily as I do not want to look like a robot with multiple postings.

For TWITTER automation I can only set up a 2 week time period where I want ONE TWEET of #STAGINGTip4theDAY to be posted ONCE a DAY for 2 weeks. ONCE the two weeks are up you will have to log in again and do another 2 week increment of automated staging tip tweets.

Does this make sense? It takes about 30 min to set up 1 tweet a day for 2 weeks (so a total of 14 tweets)

Let me know if you need more clarification.

Kristy Morrison

CEO, Founder of CHSD & APSD Certified Master Trainer -Canada

(613) 832-8958 / info@chsd.ca

Capital Home Staging & Design

Image007

-2009 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Winner

-2009 & 2010 RESA Rookie Stager of the Year Finalist (top 5 stager in North America)

STAGECANADA is finally here August 27th 9-5pm in OTTAWA for more info & Sign up CLICK HERE

Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter

Want a career in home staging? Click HERE to find out more about Staging Careers Canada –Teaching APSD world leader in home staging training & certification. SIGN UP to our STAGING NEWS LETTER Here.

From: Decere Pacanza [mailto:decere.pacanza@myvateam.net]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:32 PM
To: Kristy
Subject: Task To-Do's

Hi Kristy,

I would like to asked about Social Media posting.I know that I will used the posterous.com to post things on the twitter , facebook and multiple. But I was confused about the links to be posted? Do I have to post those link by versa and should be  posted repeatedly every other next day?

Decere,

Posted via email from Capital Home Staging & Design

No comments:

Post a Comment