Company Banner

Company Banner

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do you know what drives me nuts?

TELEMARKETERS!

I think I get about 3-5 calls a day from someone saying they can get me TOP placement on Google for XXXX a month. And every single time I tell them “I ONLY SERVICE OTTAWA so international means nothing AND I am already on the first page of google” and they always come back saying oh but you never know where you can get business from. Well….Google serch engine enhancer guy I don’t care if I “get business” from NEW YORK because I wont go their…I wont go to japan, I wont go to british columbia, I wont go to california I just wont. Each city has their own professional stagers and they do not need me.  Stop calling me!

One person called the other day and said “we can do an evaluation on your web page and tell you where your traffic is coming from for only a one time fee of $15.00” …..well Google Analytics does that for free and it works good enough for what I need it to do so NO & Stop calling me.

It also drives me nuts when they don’t take no for an answer! They keep talking like they are going to change my mind. Helloooo I’ve stopped listening to you so stop selling.

And I don’t know about this list that is supposed to ban your # from them calling because I’m on it and they still keep calling me!

Do you also have this problem or do they go after just me!? LOL

If you have a super way to make these guy’s stop calling me then let me know because every time my phone rings I’m scared to answer it and as a business that’s not a good feeling to have! LOL

Kristy Morrison

Property Stylist & CEO

613-832-8958

www.CapitalHomeStagingAndDesign.ca


-RESA Rookie of the year finalist (2009 & 2010) for all of North America

-BBB Torch Award Winner for Marketplace Ethics.

We are on: Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Active Rain, Blogger, YouTube.

Posted via email from Kristy's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment