Company Banner

Company Banner

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Purple House Transformation UPDATE

Dining Room BEFORE
Dining Room AFTER

When I redesigned this space I kept the majority of things the same. The carpet was in excellent condition so we decided to keep it for the time being and then eventually replace it with hardwood. We painted this space the "Brazil Nut" I chose this colour because we wanted to keep resale in mind and not have to paint the majority of the house over again. So we will be adding colour through accessories.
The table and hutch are a dark chocolate colour the drapery matches the drapes in the living room since they are on the same wall. The tan, purple, and gold colours in the curtain shows really well in this space.

Living Room BEFORE

Living Room AFTER

Since the living room and dinging room are joined in an L shape I wanted everything to work together. I chose to add a neutral small area rug to the space to take add a division and definition to the space.
I am very happy with the mid-term results I am sure there is much more I will change in the future.

STAY TUNED to see results for the master bedroom and guest room.

-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment