Company Banner

Company Banner

Saturday, October 17, 2009

2010 Home Staging Confrence in LAS VEGAS

I am wondering if this trip to Las Vegas for a RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) conference is really going to blow me away or just provide me with the information that I already know.
I figured if I learn at least one thing during this event then it will be worth it! I am already set with at notebook and presentation out lines! oh to be so organized its wonderful!!

Now what do I have to look forward to?
-Using Social Media to Grow your business
-10 Critical Keys to successful websites
-Unlocking the mystery with Realtors..........looking VERY forward to this one lol
-Photography 101
-One Day Decorating
And more, this should be a very exciting conference and soon to be announced a special guest from HGTV. Very exciting I am hoping to god that it is Mathiew Finalson from THE STAGERS!
that would be absoultly priceless.

It is very important to keep up to date on current trends with in the market as well as the latest and greatest way to improve your staging skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment